As my FB description puts it, “I cram 36 hours into a 24 hour day and make it look good.”
In no particular order, I: run (a lot), read, play video games, eat out, run road races sponsored by NYRR, hang out with friends, play pool, sample new microbrews (and old), engage in epic battles with my cat, and last but not least, spend time with my partner and best friend in the entire world. I cannot imagine life without her and I don’t want to. We are now in a “long distance relationship (LDR)” because she is going to law school in another city, and while it is certainly trying, it has really brought home all of the reasons why we got together in the first place and why we plan on staying together for the rest of our lives. That realization, in itself, is more than enough reason to tough it out through the physical separation. In the meantime, I have a very close and intimate relationship with the various bus lines between NYC and Boston…so close in fact that I see it as much as I see her. It’s okay though; she understands the infidelity. 😉
For 2011 I have resolved to accomplish the following:
- Run my first half-marathon (accomplished in Brooklyn on May 21st).
- Run my first NYC marathon (scheduled for November 6th).
- Take the LSAT (scheduled for June 6th).
- Get into law school.
- In relation to that, choose a law school to go to.
- Move (permanently) to Astoria.
- I wanted to put skydiving on here, but I think I’ll have to wait until next year for that one…